Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back from camp! FINALLY!!!

Yello everyone! I just got back from camp. You are probably thinking "Wait a minute, in the other post he said that he wasn't going!" Well guess what? I decided to go because i didn't really want to spend the week at my grandmas paying off $150 that my mom used to get me into camp in the first place. I got three merit badges there: Woodcarving, Rifles, and Wilderness Survival. Woodcarving had some souveniers come with it. Two cut fingers and a slit in my wrist. Wilderness survival left it's marks. lack of sleep and dirt all over me. Rifles.. well... it was just plain fun. Oh, did I tell you? I didn't take a shower ALL WEEK!!!! I took a shower when i got back and still stunk! That explains how dirty I was. Well, I'm glad to be home. I get to sleep in my own bed tonight! YES!!!
Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment