Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello again, all.

Hi guys! Sorry that I haven't posted in forever, but I had some things going. I also think that I stopped liking G1, because I heard that she did some bad things. Well, let's change the subject.
You heard that I went to Bear Lake, right? It was some vacation. Misery... I guess. It was hard to fall asleep and I got sick and my dad is still there and the babies were always crying and... and... ok my mouth is hurting I should stop.
Well, I got my book published. I am happy! The place to go to buy it is www.lulu.com and go to the top and search FIGHTERS in BOOKS. it should be towards the top and it has a picture of an air-soft gun on it. Oh, and it says that t is by Trenton Abeck but it is actually by me. that is just my screen name and on the cover of the book it says that it is by tanner tate. Please go buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment