Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The new blog

Hi guys. this blog is hereby declared bookless. I may mention it later, but i won't write it on here. Anyway, life is good. No girlfriends, no crushes, life is good. I think I may not like anyone for a while, because I think it gets in the way of more important things in life. Like friendships, for instance. When you like someone, they are all you talk about. You're friends have no way to talk to you without you saying something about your crush. Like when I had a crush on (Let's call her G1) G1. All I could talk about was her and my friends started getting annoyed. So I guess I have given up on love. But anyway.
I love SOJO Elementary! APA was hard to be in for me, but I am so much more relaxed now! It is nice getting used to a more laid off environment. Well, I gotta fly! See you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad that you are happy with sojo elementary and I am glad that you switched over or else we might never had met. Don't have "crushes" that are really serious becuase then once you go to far and something goes down the wrong path you get "crushed"

    ReplyDelete