Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day and night

Well guys, I got a little crisis here. There is a girl at school and I think that... well, I think that I am in love. It sucks to be in love because all you think about is her, and like the title says, I think aobut her all day and all night. Well, not ALL night, but you get what I mean. Well, I am trying to stop liking her, but I don't think I can. And the girl I am talking about? Yea, it is G1 from my earlier post. Help me out here or leave a comment on advice!

3 comments:

  1. don't be in love. it sucks. just have crushes and have fun. you're young. read your "about me"....you're ALMOST a teenager. which means NOT EVEN THERE YET. don't worry about love. it'll come to you when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let me just tell you that you shouldn't be in love at this age, trust me!!! For one thing, if you are in love and something goes wrong then you are really crushed and depressed for what feels like ever. It really sucks!!! Wait for the right time to come, take it from a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. tanner, if there's anyone to ask about a broken heart, its me. don't love at this age. its not smart. you can't even date for another 4 years anyway.

    ReplyDelete